Jonathon P. Flaherty-Tarpey
Jon represents clients in family law litigation, civil litigation, and wills & estate matters. His approach to the practice of law is meticulous and detail oriented. Jon has litigated family law and criminal defense matters through trial in several Iowa counties. Beyond fighting for his clients in court, Jon strives to provide clients with prompt communication and efficient use of time in order to produce resolutions that are effective in addressing the client’s expectations for the case.
Jon earned his bachelor’s degree from Morningside College and his law degree from Drake Law School. He is a West Des Moines native and attended Valley High School.
- Drake Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- Morningside College, Sioux City, IA
- B.S. —2015
- Major: Business Administration
- Minors: Legal Studies, Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Polk County Bar Association, Member